Time Travel is POSSIBLE????

For years I considered time travel as one of the most farfetched fantasies in science-fiction. But a recent documentary I watched called "Discovery Science – The World's First Time Machine" altered my thinking forever. This documentary explained how time travel can be done theoretically, with the help of Einstein's Theory of Relativity (I had heard that this theory contained explanations about black holes, teleportation, time travel, but before this I never understood most of it). Also most amazingly work is going on even at this point to make time travel a reality. Here I have included the part of the documentary which I found in youtube, which explains the whole thing.





Most interestingly Einstein's theory never showed how to travel back in time, but the scientists have managed to come up with a way as to how to make this happen. Even other extreme things such as parallel universes, traveling at the speed of light are also explained.


If you want to watch the whole thing too, download it from here. (however it did take some time to download)


2 comments:

Post a Comment